Playground at Food Court of Lippo Plaza Ekalokasari Bogor

At Food Court of Lippo Plaza Ekalokasari Bogor, you can find a playground that offers a ball pit with  big sponges, big pipes as well as little tikes house and slide, kitchen set corner. Besides, it also has some scooters, lego corner, pipes corner and Bunchems corner. The playground is located at the front of Es Teler 77 counter. I spent 25.000 rupiahs for the entrance ticket fee. The ticket is for all day long and adults can accompanies their kids for free. My husband and I accompanied our son to the playground. Actually, I think the price of the ticket is cheap and I am happy that my husband and I don't have to pay money to accompany our child. But, the place was a bit dirty. I found some died flies on the big pipes at the ball pit. I also found some hair fall attached on some Bunchems. I think the staff should clean the place more often. My son looked happy when I took him there. We also don't have to wear socks if we want to play there and I think it is great, unlike other playgrounds. I usually don't bring socks when I took my kid to a playground because usually I don't plan it first. So, I usually have to buy socks for me, my husband and my son.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kid's Sandals

Super dough

Play Kinetic Sand at Yogya Junction Bogor