Play Kinetic Sand at Yogya Junction Bogor

Yesterday I took my son to Yogya Junction Bogor to play Kinetic Sand. I saw that the Kinetic Sand corner has some different molds than other Kinetic Sand corners. Besides, it also have some toys that can be used to play the sand. My son is now almost three years old and he really likes to play Kinetic Sand. I decided not to buy Kinetic Sand set because my son likes to spread things. I spent 15.000 rupiahs for one hour of entrance ticket. My son was very excited because he saw many different molds and toys on the sand box. There were two giant bear molds, one giant castle mold, one small lobster mold and more. It was also available small knife and tractor. My son put the kinetic sand on the tractor and also use the knife to cut the turtle and the flower made by my husband. He was so happy. I also recommend the Kinetic sand corner as the staff was very friendly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kid's Sandals

Super dough