Happy Kiddy

Happy Kiddy is a new playground at Lippo Plaza Ekalokasari Bogor. Recently, my husband, my son and I played at Happy Kiddy. The playground offers kinetic sand, some slides, pretend play corner, ride-on toys, bicycle and many more. My son really likes to play kinetic sand, so he spent a lot of time to play kinetic sand. But, he didn't try the wall climbing and flying fox. I think he is scare to try it. I also see mostly older kids played the wall climbing and flying fox. The ticket fee is 75.000 rupiahs for non member, 50.000 rupiahs for member on weekday. We must pay 10.000 rupiahs for adults and 10.000 rupiahs to make member card. I decided to make member card so that I can get cheaper price. We must also use socks to play at Happy Kiddy. We can bring it from home or buy the socks. The price for the socks is 5.000 rupiahs for kids and 10.000 rupiahs for adults. It was because I visited Happy Kiddy at Grand Opening, so I can try the skating for free. My son didn't want to play, so I played the skating. The ticket fee for the skating is 25.000 rupiahs each person. The playground ticket is for all day long. We can take a break if we want to take lunch and we can play again. I also got free Happy Kiddy key chain. My husband, my son and I were very happy to play at Happy Kiddy. My husband also played the kinetic sand. He made castles from the kinetic sand. I  played the kinetic sand and also tried the huge slide together with my son.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kid's Sandals

Super dough

Play Kinetic Sand at Yogya Junction Bogor